2017年9月6日水曜日

The north fence review

I read "THE NORTH FENCE".
That is because its front cover had a great impact.
This is Atama-ii series books.
I want to tell the story's out line.
This story is about working on a ranch in Canada in the early 20th century.
In this book,I am a ranch hand.
One day,I met a big bear. It was close to break through a fence and attack farm animals.
So,I shot three times into the air,but this shots made it angry.
RRRRROOOAAAAAAAARRRRRR!
The bear roars again.With a wave of its arms,it breaks through the fence.It's about four meters away now.
I think it is difficult to work at farms.
If you read this book in different ways, you can find another endings.
So,you should read it many times!!
Kannenberg,T. Atama-ii Books THE NORTH FENCE. Atama-ii Books.
「the north fence」の画像検索結果

5 件のコメント:

  1. Please use citationmachine.net to format the reference correctly!

    返信削除
  2. One day,I met a big bear.It

    Please check the rules on spaces: one hankaku space after each comma and period.

    返信削除
  3. Please edit the post to reflect my comments!

    返信削除